Friday, January 27, 2012

Sunday Scribbles: More Happy Moments

We enjoy hearing about all of the wonderful things happening in the lives of the sisters in our ward.  Here is the full list of happy moments shared in Relief Society last Sunday:

Teresa Hemminger - Preparing the RS lesson brought sweet memories of my father and grandfather.  I was able to pause and ground myself in the gospel which brought great strength to carry on through the crazy week.
 
Marie Gale- I finally found my father's natural mother.  I have been searching for her for years and am  now in touch with cousins from my father's natural family.
 
Tracey Stinchfield - We spent last weekend with some of the families we lived with in Japan.  They are like family and it was wonderful to be with them again!
 
Chelsea Northam - Cookies are still working!
 
Abby Davis - Our house survived the flood of 2012! Thank you to those who called, brought food and helped sand bag!
 

No comments: