From Heather Schroeder:
Free-- The word I continue to love!
I just discovered a great website that some of you may already know about-- freebies2deals.com. The website features daily savings and lots of freebies for products and services. Also, the site features free samples to try that will often come with coupons that are more valuable than the sample itself.
For those of you movie lovers, never pay for a rental again. The internet is loaded with codes for free rentals at Redbox and Blockbuster Express. The site I love is http://www.coupondad.net/blog/blockbuster-express-free-rental-codes/. I use the Blockbuster Express most because it is located in Safeway.
The internet is a great resource for couponing and deal hunting. I rarely will go to any store now without checking the internet first for extra savings. One website that is helpful with all different types of retailers is retailmenot.com. This website offers codes for online shopping and print ready coupons that can be used in the store.
Saving money takes a little extra planning and time but every penny saved is a penny that can be used somewhere else.
No comments:
Post a Comment